Requirements: Android 4.0+ | Size: 13,2 MB
IP Webcam turns your phone into a network camera with multiple viewing options. View your camera on any platform with VLC player or web browser. Stream video inside WiFi network without internet access. Optional Ivideon cloud broadcasting is supported for instant global access.
Two-way audio supported in tinyCam Monitor on another android device.
Use IP Webcam with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors and most audio players.
* Video upload to Dropbox, SFTP, FTP and Email using Filoader plugin
* Video recording in WebM, MOV, MKV or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
* Audio streaming in wav, opus and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
* Motion detection with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
* Date, time and battery level video overlay.
* Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
* Videochat support (video stream only for Windows and Linux via an universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
* Cloud push notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, online video broadcasting powered by Ivideon.
* Extensive baby and pet monitor features: night vision, motion detection, sound detection.WHAT’S NEW:
ONVIF support fix
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)