Machine Learning for Kids: A Project Based Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
English | 2021 | ISBN-13 : 978-1718500563 | 392 Pages | EPUB | 49.92 MB
A hands-on, application-based introduction to machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) that guides young readers through creating compelling AI-powered games and applications using the Scratch programming language.
Machine learning (also known as ML) is one of the building blocks of AI, or artificial intelligence. AI is based on the idea that computers can learn on their own, with your help.
Machine Learning for Kids will introduce you to machine learning, painlessly. With this book and its free, Scratch-based, award-winning companion website, you’ll see how easy it is to add machine learning to your own projects. You don’t even need to know how to code!
As you work through the book you’ll discover how machine learning systems can be taught to recognize text, images, numbers, and sounds, and how to train your models to improve their accuracy. You’ll turn your models into fun computer games and apps, and see what happens when they get confused by bad data.
You’ll build 13 projects step-by-step from the ground up, including:
• Rock, Paper, Scissors game that recognizes your hand shapes
• An app that recommends movies based on other movies that you like
• A computer character that reacts to insults and compliments
• An interactive virtual assistant (like Siri or Alexa) that obeys commands
• An AI version of Pac-Man, with a smart character that knows how to avoid ghosts
NOTE: This book includes a Scratch tutorial for beginners, and step-by-step instructions for every project.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)