The Book on Negotiating Real Estate: Expert Strategies for Getting the Best Deals (Audiobook)
English | 2019 |
Want to close more investment deals…and make more money in the process?
When the real estate market gets hot, it’s the investors who know the ins and outs of negotiating with sellers (and with agents, banks, contractors, and other institutions) who will get the deal. And it’s those same investors who will get their properties sold for top dollar and minimal stress!
With almost 1,000 successful deals between them, real estate investors J Scott, Mark Ferguson, and Carol Scott combined real-world experience and the science of negotiation to create an audiobook covering all aspects of the real estate negotiation process – from the first interaction with a buyer or seller to renegotiating the contract after a bad inspection or appraisal.
Containing dozens of true-life stories highlighting how strong negotiation skills can result in more and better deals, this audiobook includes lots of samples of dialogue that will teach you both what to say and how to say it in order to maximize your chances of reaching a profitable deal.
Inside, you’ll discover:
• How to uncover and use information to tip negotiating outcomes in your favor
• Strategies for defining optimal first offers and subsequent counteroffers
• Techniques for in-the-trenches negotiating and overcoming objections
• Tips for conquering tactics employed by those on the other side
• Techniques for using concessions to get your deal to the finish line
• The blueprint to renegotiating issues that arise from contract contingencies
• How to overcome the challenges of making and receiving offers through agents
• Strategies to get the best deals when buying properties from banks and the HUD
And so much more!
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)