CustomFolder 3.0.1 (x64)
File Size : 1.7 Mb
CustomFolder allows you to customize your Windows folders with different colors, icons, and emblems.
During installation, you can opt to open the quick start guide. We decided to pass and see if CustomFolder was easy enough to use. There isn’t a graphical user interface (GUI), so we recommend you open the quick start guide. If you don’t, you can find QuickStartGuide.pdf in C:\Program Files\CustomFolder.
But, to get to the GUI, all you need to know is to press shift + mouse right-click over any folder to b (see screenshots below).
The interface is attractive. You can browse collections and show emblems near the top left. Once applied, you can remove, or choose another saved theme with one click.
CustomFolder is an excellent way to identify or customize your folders in File Explorer quickly. We think anyone who spends any in File Explorer will love CustomFolder.
– 3 types of icons to apply a primary and a secondary color.
– Unlimited panel of personal icons, drag your icons to the panel and they are already integrated into your collection.
– Unlimited panel of emblems, drag your emblems to the panel and they are already integrated into your collection.
– 5 color palettes.
– Up to 9 emblems per icon in pre-established positions.
– Floating emblem of a maximum of 160 pixels.
– Wallpaper icon.
– Folder music icon.
– GUI improvements.
– Panel for multiple folders, you can apply your design to all the folders you drag to the panel.
– 30 slot for favorite colors.
– Keyboard shortcuts to work more efficiently.
– Languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian (installer in English)
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)