Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 220.127.116.11 | 1.5 Gb
Blackmagic Design is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Davinci Resolve Studio 16.2.2 which improves performance, added new features and addresses a few issues based on customer feedback.
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 18.104.22.168
– Hardware accelerated H.265 Main10 renders on supported Macs.
– Blackmagic RAW clip LUT name can now be viewed in clip metadata.
– Ability to assign frame rate in YouTube, Vimeo and Frame.io renders.
– Support for marking Frame.io in markers as complete.
– Nudge keyboard actions can be used in the sync clip dialog.
– Support for exporting .srt files without formatting.
– Support for RED 7.3.1 SDK.
– Support for Rec.709-A gamma option for QuickTime player compatibility.
– Preference to automatically tag Rec.709 clips as Rec.709-A.
– Addressed level shifts playing some short H.264 clips on Mac systems.
– Addressed loss of audio transition when trimming clips in the timeline.
– Addressed issues with stabilization not being available in the inspector.
– Addressed issues with incorrect channel order for audio waveform display.
– Addressed an issue with previewing in Fusion when in proxies mode.
– Addressed an issue with using reference sizing with timeline wipe.
– Addressed an issue with aspect ratio metadata in some MXF renders.
– Multiple performance and stability improvements.
DaVinci Resolve is the world’s first solution that combines professional offline and online editing, color correction, audio post production and now visual effects all in one software tool. You get unlimited creative flexibility because DaVinci Resolve makes it easy for individual artists to explore different toolsets. It also lets you collaborate and bring people with different creative talents together. With a single click, you can instantly move between editing, color, effects, and audio. Plus, you never have to export or translate files between separate software tools because, with DaVinci Resolve, everything is in the same software application.
DaVinci Resolve 16.2 adds new Fairlight editing tools including a new edit selection mode, new context sensitive editing tools and commands and much more. DaVinci Resolve 16.2 also adds scalable waveforms in the Fairlight timeline, new Fairlight FX and metering plug-ins, the Blackmagic Fairlight Sound Library, support for immersive 3D audio formats, and a new bounce to file command.
In this video, Travis Richmond will walk you through the new features in Resolve 16.2’s Fairlight Page.
Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd. manufactures video products for feature film, post production, and television broadcast industries. Its products include video editing products, professional digital film cameras, color correctors, video converters, video monitoring products, routers, live production switchers, disk recorders and storage solutions, waveform monitors, and real time film scanners. The company’s products also include capture and playback cards, standards conversion products, broadcast converters, audio monitoring products, multiview monitoring products, routing and distribution products, test equipment, H.264 encoding products, and resolve and fusion software. In addition, it offers talkback converters for remote cameras. The company offers its products through authorized resellers and online resellers in Australia and internationally. Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd. was founded in 1984 and is based in Port Melbourne, Australia. It has additional offices in Fremont, California; Knutsford, United Kingdom; Singapore; Beijing, China; and Tokyo, Japan
Product: Davinci Resolve Studio
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: macOs *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 1.5 Gb
Minimum system requirements for macOs
– macOS 10.14.6 Mojave
– 16 GB of system memory. 32 GB when using Fusion
– Blackmagic Design Desktop Video version 10.4.1 or later
– RED Rocket-X Driver 22.214.171.124 and Firmware 126.96.36.199 or later
– RED Rocket Driver 188.8.131.52 and Firmware 184.108.40.206 or later
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)