NeoFinder 7.8.1 macOS
File size: 26.95 MB
NeoFinder rapidly organizes your data, either on external or internal disks, or any other volumes. It catalogs all your data, so you stay in control of your data archive or disk library. With extensive metadata support, you can find your files quickly.
* Catalog: any hard disk, SSD, data folder, Server Volume, USB-Stick, Dropbox, Backblaze, CD-R, DVD-R, Blu-ray, HD-DVD, iPod, Audio-CD, FTP-Server, and more
* Power: Handle really large amounts of data and catalogs
* Networkable: Share your NeoFinder database in your entire workgroup (requires a Business License)
* Cross-platform: with abeMeda (was CDWinder, aka NeoFinder for Windows), you can use one database for both worlds!
* iOS: Only NeoFinder is also available for the iPhone or iPad!
* Photo Previews: Create beautiful thumbnails for many photo and image formats, such as JPG, TIFF, EPS, RAW, PDF, PSD, BMP, GIF, PNG, TGA, IFF (Maya)
* Movie Thumbnails: For many video files that are supported by QuickTime and possible Plugins, such as: avi, mov, mp4, m4v, mpg, flv, mkv, and so on. NeoFinder doesn’t get the boring first frame of a movie, but a frame from around 20% of the duration of the file. Elgato EyeTV recordings are cataloged, including EPG metadata, and also RED movies ".r3d". With ffmpeg, you also get thumbnails for many more formats
* Document Thumbnails: Get useful thumbnails for PDF, Microsoft Powerpoint, Apple Keynote, Apple Pages, Adobe InDesign, and Quark XPress documents
* Text Previews: Get excerpts of text documents, such as Microsoft Word, PDF, RTF, TXT, and NFO formats, and even HTML and your emails (.eml and .emlx)!
* Audio Meta data: MP3, AAC (iTunes), FLAC (Free Lossless Audio codec), ALAC (Apple Lossless), WAV, BWF (Broadcast Wave Format), and AIFF meta data: author, album, title, composer, lyrics, cover art, track number, duration, bit rate, genre, year, comment, and ISRC. Even catalogs whole Audio-CDs, and Apple iPhone ringtone files!
* Photo Meta data: XMP (used by Adobe Bridge), EXIF and IPTC meta data (including GPS geotags), and JPG, TIFF, PICT, RAW, and BMP photo details
* Movie Meta data: Get the dimension, duration, codec and frame rate out of movie files, supporting AVI, MOV, MP4, FLV, MPG, 3PG, and M4V
* Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage: Catalog your buckets directly from inside NeoFinder!
* Geotagging GPS support: NeoFinder catalogs and displays GPS EXIF tags of photos and iPhone movies, and has direct links to Google Earth, Flickr, Panoramio, Google Maps and MapQuest. NeoFinder can even search for photos that were taken near any location (GeoFinder), and export GPS data to KMZ files. Or just geotag you photos directly with NeoFinder
* Workflow Integration: Automatically catalog all discs burned by Roxio Toast; Drag any image directly from NeoFinder into applications like Adobe InDesign, Quark XPress, Apple Pages, Microsoft Office, and much more
* Find it! Best Find functions in the market, and of course offline browsing of all your volumes – even in multiple windows, if you want to
* Spotlight Integration: Search your local disks with Spotlight and as well as your catalogs from inside NeoFinder
* Import Catalogs: These formats are supported: Canto Cumulus and MediaDex (CRE files), "Macmagna" FileFinder, WhereIsIt (Windows, XML), DiskCatalogMaker (Text export), TOLIS Group BRU, Cache-A XML files, DiskLibrary, PreRoll Post CSV LTO catalogs, Disk Recall, DiskWizard, Iomega FindIt, Portents DiskTracker (1.x and 2.x), Catalogue, CatFinder, "Neometric" Catalog , Broken Cross Disk Manager (Windows, XML), Advanced Disk Catalog (ADC for Windows, XML), SuperCat for Windows (".idx" database files), Delicious Library XML, iView MediaPro and Microsoft Expression Media (XML export), "Media Catalog" (CSV export files)
* Fast and really easy to use
* Automatically Update catalogs with a time schedule! (AutoUpdater requires Business License)
* Export and print catalog data
* Insight: Look inside archive files: ZIP, TAR, .rar, StuffIt (.sit and even .sitx), even Disk Image contents
* International: English, German, Japanese, French, Italian, Swedish, Spanish and Dutch user interface, all in one application
* Unicode compatible: Use NeoFinder to catalog file names of any language
* AppleScript: Integrate NeoFinder with FileMaker Pro or any other application, or extend the abilities of NeoFinder
* Extend your NeoFinder catalog database by using five custom fields for any content you need
* FileCheck: Only NeoFinder can generate an industrial strength MD5 checksum for every file being cataloged
* AutoMount: NeoFinder automatically mounts every server volume you have cataloged or updated for you! And you can of course also ask NeoFinder to mount the volume for you at any time, using the context menu
* QuickLook: Open a QuickLook window for any selected online file(s) right from inside NeoFinder
* Cross-Grade: You already bought a different catalog or media asset manager application, ask us for a good offer!
* Free email support
NeoFinder is the only Mac cataloging software that can do all of this:
* Import 21 different catalog or export file types of other applications
* Read and actually use exhaustive photo and audio meta data, including IPTC, Adobe XMP, and EXIF, as well as all GPS geotags
* Generate audio previews for songs
* GeoFinder: search for photos or movies that were taken in any distance to a specific location!
* Catalog the contents of 7 different archive formats, including disk image files
* Catalog Audio-CDs
* Use AppleScript to integrate NeoFinder smoothly into your existing workflow
* Search your local data with Spotlight
* Find your data based on every available meta data piece that NeoFinder can catalog
* Automatically Update catalogs with a time schedule (AutoUpdater)
* Be used in a cross-platform network with abeMeda for Windows
* Be easily integrated into FileMaker Pro solutions
* Generate and verify FileCheck values to ensure your data safety
Supported Operation System:
* OS X 10.10 or later
* Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)