The Forager’s Garden: Grow an Edible Sanctuary in Your Own Backyard
English | June 3rd, 2021 | ISBN: 1856233073 | 176 pages | True EPUB | 20.37 MB
A handy, accessible guide to creating your own paradise plot where you can forage throughout the year
Anna Locke condenses years of hands-on experience to walk you through the skills and techniques you need to design and plant a delicious, useful, and thriving garden in town or country that is also a haven for wildlife as well as for humans. She encourages us to see our gardens as part of a bigger, local food strategy that can help to generate abundance, health and resilience.
This book provides:
• An overview of organic gardening techniques―great for the beginner
• A basic, accessible guide to designing your garden
• Insights into how to plant guilds and choose what is right for your space
• Valuable information on how ‘weeds’ can become harvests
• A choice of nutritious, seasonal plants for any sized plot
• Techniques to grow maximum food with minimal work
• Practices that reconnect you with Nature and enhance well-being
• Money saving tips to make a forager’s garden available to anyone!
The Forager’s Garden demonstrates one of the easiest and most enjoyable ways possible to grow and harvest food.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)